Many people suffer from a lost tooth, especially as we age. Our tooth enamel can wear down, or an accident can occur, or gum disease can take a tooth, leaving you with a hole in your smile. The good news is, a dental implant can restore a lost tooth and give you a complete smile once more. Our dentist, Dr. Aaron Horsley-Teny with Harvest Dental in Farmersville, Texas, is trained in dental implants and is happy to give you this list of information on why dental implants can be effective for restoring your smile.
This list includes:
– Dental implants have proven to be effective for keeping other teeth in their positions.
– Dental implants can be customized to fit precisely into your exact gaps and jawbone as needed.
– Dental implants provide the added benefit of strengthening your jaw over time.
– There is a connection between missing teeth and poor self-esteem. Reverse this stigma by completing your smile with dental implants.
– Although your face will sink in if you are missing any teeth, it can be reversed through the use of a prosthetic such as dental implants.
– Once a dental implant is placed, it can actually strengthen along with your jaw, which will make the implant more durable and less likely to be knocked out or moved even if blunt trauma should occur.
– If you are suffering from tooth loss, it can lead to hindrances and a downturn in your oral health. Reverse these effects with dental implants.
Do you still have questions about dental implants? If so, call 469-812-7100 to set up an appointment today and find out if dental implants are a great option for you. Dental implants have been known to be effective for decades, and we are happy to help restore your smile today.